Ohio Family

Friends of the family, I was so excited to get her email a few months ago requesting a shoot!
I couldn't wait for December to roll around.

This was my first indoor shoot (other than shooting my own kids) and I have to admit that it was so much harder than an outdoor session.  Finding my light, making sure it was even, hiking up my iso... and such.  

However, this session was more personal, playful and less "posed" then some of my previous sessions.  They were able to be who they are, comfortable in their environment; it was great ( I even got bare piggy toes, in Dec.!).  

Little B would have rather had me there to play than to take his picture :)  We had lots of extra's in the photo's... but we certainly made it work.  

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I chose this last picture, not the normal family picture, because it showcased the amount of playfulness and fun we had that morning.  There were some real laughs... no forced or fake smiles.  

Thank you C family for having me in your home! I hope to get you back in front of my lens this summer!!
T, please stay safe over there!  We appreciate your service!

Until next time,
April


0 comments:

Post a Comment