A Morris winter wonderland

I have to admit that I really missed the cold weather, but so glad to not have to live in it...
although as I write this the state of Louisiana just issued a state of emergency winter warning--
Since this morning they've closed roads, we get frequent TV interruptions with updates... and we have lost power once already. However I'm pretty sure that it wont bring the kind of snowy fun that OH welcomed us with.  O' well.  We'll see what our state of emergency "winter" storm brings.
Bring it on LA. Bring it!  [outside temp: 32 -- yup. you heard -- thirty-damn-two]

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug







I'll be back with more blog posts!  I have lots of good stuff from our visit :)  And...  they advised us to stay indoors, do NOT drive... so today, all I have is time-- its on my side. yes it is. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment