H & E Fam-ily

First I want to start off by saying how much these two families mean to me, not just because we share a love for my kids but because they've known me (and cared for me) for more than 1/2 my life.  Some people may think our family dynamic shouldn't work... but its does & I'm thankful.

Now...  I was home for a short time, it was SO cold outside and this little guy was fighting a cold and wasn't feeling well at all... but he gave it his best :)  This kid is one of the coolest, cutest... ever!


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
The Morris Family loves you, Dom!

[in the top picture]
This is a couple that you read about in books as a kid...  true high school sweethearts!  They've been together since they were 12, skating around Beaver Vu holding hands.
They've grown to be such wonderful people and the best parents a kid could ask for.   I am so happy for the both of you.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


What a great couple of kids!  

Nothing like a little father/daughter, mother/daughter hug.  The best kinds of hugs!

I'm going to close this blog post with this last picture... because I had to.
`nuff said!


{bahahaha}

Off I go to edit the many, many [more] great pictures.

Thanks, Family!  

With lots of love,
Ape

1 comments:

Michelle Kirnan said...

Aww...they're all such great shots! It looks like you had a great time catching up with your family - and they must have had a great time too! :)

Post a Comment