First {OpLove} Family sneak peek

I was introduced to Operation Love Reunited through I heart faces and knew it was the kind of organization that I wanted to get involved with.

I understand what its like to be married to the military as I am an Air Force spouse, with a deployment or two under my belt,  wishing I'd been introduced to this organization myself, the first I'd ever heard of it was seeing it on I heart faces.

I was elated when my application was approved!  I couldn't wait to jump in and get started.  I am new to this area and haven't met many people, thankfully the base is aware of the program and offers it to their deployed spouses.  The zip code finder is also an excellent source (... if you're aware of the organization).

I hope that I am able to bring more awareness regarding this organization to the area.

(You can read more about Operation Love Reunited on their website or under my Oplove blog tab :) )

This brings me to my first Oplove client and her two wonderful boys.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


I am so thankful that Oplove brought you into my life!  you're not just a client, but a friend.  I've enjoyed all of our conversations and look forward to the growth of our friendship-- not just between us but between our kiddo's too.

Good luck to your oldest on his journey through medical school!! It was great to meet him.

I hope to get you all back in front of my lens when your hubby returns!

Thank you!
April

(Disclaimer)
The photos and other content of this publication do not imply any endorsement or recommendation by the Department of Defense.

0 comments:

Post a Comment