LJ & Roomie {OpLove #2}

OpLove has brought some wonderful people into my life, I am truly thankful and feel truly blessed.

With such beautiful sun light, a fabulous location and a wonderful lil lady-- even with our security guard stalker-- the session couldn't have gone better.  

A pregnancy can be an exciting & scary thing, especially for a first, and doing it without your husband is something many of us Military spouses have had to face.
But let me tell ya, I haven't met many pregnant ladies or military spouses that are as strong as the one I met today.  

Looking so forward to the coming weeks, being able to meet the little life growing strong in her belly, her roomie, their Garrett.  Missing her man, him missing her and the birth of their first born will most likely be one of the toughest things they will have to face in their marriage.
But she is strong! ... and so ready to snuggle and kiss her little man, it might make missing the other man in her life a little more tolerable.

You are truly a beautiful person inside and out!  I'm so glad that I was the one that popped up on the zip code finder :)  
-- Thank you OpLove! Thank you Lauren!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug





Soon you will be reunited not only as man and wife but as a family. 
I can't wait to meet both the men in your life!

See you all soon,
April

2 comments:

April Belle Photography said...

not all the pictures have the dog tags. ((lol))
I just knew how much you wanted to see the flag pictures :) and they bother turned out so great I had to share them right away... and well, the top one, that is MY favorite :)

Unknown said...

You so rock! These are amazing. Thank you so much for everything.

Post a Comment