A new location {?}

Yay or Nay... you tell me ;D




Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
We saw this spot on the way home from the prospective ran down corner store.  The corner store definitely had potential and charm... but, was not a spot for little guys. We'll have to test that spot out another day.

Rj slept in the car while the rest of us played.  He did end up waking up before we left but he wasn't much of a participant, but that's ok, he's my subject most of the time any way.

Until next time!

xo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think all of ur work is great! U do some wonder work,,love u sissy

Anonymous said...

April, I haven't looked at your blog in awhile. My goodness how much your photography has grown. I thank you again for the lovely pictures of Kadence. You're turning into one fab photographer.

Courtney

Post a Comment