lesson {advent}

This is my first blog post for {finding the Holiday joy}

This Holiday season is going to be different for my family because, after spending 7 wonderful years in Japan, we are going to be spending the Holidays with family in OH.  And because of this (and a recent PCS) we are doing things different this year.   I'm still not sure if I want to pull out all the Christmas decor. I am still putting up, organizing... re-organizing, re-putting up stuff from the move -- do I want to add to that?...
I will, for the sake of my kids, put up a tiny tree.  Thanks to Black Friday they've already received an early Christmas gift (not so sure how we'd pull off getting the trampoline back from OH, lord knows the car is full enough without the added gifts).
I did pull out the Advent, not just because {finding the Holiday Joy} inspired me to, but because we need a count down to Gramma's house.

Its meant to be filled with goodies but Ro decided to use it as a... parking garage :)


blogit1

2 comments:

Tina Nguyen said...

I need to find an advent calendar like that. Love it!

April Belle Photography said...

Thanks! Target :)

Post a Comment