a mom, couple 'ah kids, the camera & a day out of school

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



What a great day!  We had weather in the upper 40's by the time we got out of the house and the sunshine was absolutely perfect.  I am still getting acquainted with the Haughton area so we didn't venture out far (at all).  We wondered along the Fox Trail in our housing development talking about all kinds of things, trying to keep pace with the almost 3 year old running the show.  I am shocked that the kid gave me as many smiles as he did... it was great. AND Miquela is always absolutely beautiful, the camera loves her.   So, honestly...  we did more play then "J.O.B." shadowing.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

I love my kids & I love what I do.

Thanks for looking!

AB

* wanna see more?  Check us out on FaceBook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment