Inspired {Sunday photo bliss}

Hello M-Mode!
Goodbye AV mode!!

Finding the Holiday joy isn't the only class I've taken inspiring me to work out of my comfort zone (AV is where its at).  Taking a picture of a kid, on the go... on M-mode, forget about it.  I've felt the frustration and turned my dial back.  
There is still so much time, learning, more effort to put into manual-- it can be a very scary setting.  But the results today were... rewarding.  Although a bit noisy and on the fly, I got THEM! 

Here is my Sunday photo bliss {inspired by www.thecoffeeshopblog.com}

d&r-web
50mm  1/60  f/1.8  3200  
Ro and Daddy snuggling, it happens often but lately the minute Ro hears the sound of my camera he RUNS for the hills --giving me nothing but he back of his head.  I got IT!!

R-web
50mm  1/30  f/2.0  2500
a new ritual for Ro. every time Dan gets the paper opened... Ro gets the Toys R Us ad.  He's shopping for something good.

I love sharing!  Thanks for looking.

xoxo

0 comments:

Post a Comment