Joy of Love {day 2}

I always tell him that I think he's beautiful-- I'm not sure there are many men like to hear that... but its more than just handsome ;) it is beauty-- inside and out.

There are so many reasons why I love this man!  being beautiful is just a part.

{day 2} How they look:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



Dan. I luffff you!  you're beautiful in so many ways. 
xoxo,
A

p.s. don't give me such a hard time when I want to take yo picture. palease! kthanxbye

p.p.s still can't get that iso down...  dangitman

until day 3!
April

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great shots! I am also doing the Joy of Love and loving it so far. :)

April Belle Photography said...

Thank you! I am too. I really enjoy her classes.

Ranee said...

Hi. Got your blog off your Flickr site. I agree with telling a man he is beautiful. I feel the same about my husband. It's the inner beauty. I love your pictures. I will definitely be following your Joy of Love month. Have fun. So far, it's been fun for me too.
Ranee

April Belle Photography said...

Thank you Ranee! I love her classes. I really enjoy seeing everyone's point of view on their subjects too, so inspirational!

Post a Comment