Joy Of Love {day 1}

I'd like to dedicate my Joy of Love to my husband, Dan.

Sometimes there is never enough credit where credit is due.  And I am not sure that I say "Thank you" enough.  I love you with all of my heart!

{day 1} What they do:

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


he is currently taking a math class that likes to take up a lot of his time, therefor there are many late nights these days.

But... there is always snuggle time



the light is coming from his iphone-- setting the alarm clock for an early morning rise... to come home to do it all again.

And...  he is always thoughtful. always letting me know he loves me-- in one way or another



He left me a love note this morning on my keyboard, where he knows I'd wake to find it.  Just a sweet note telling ME "thank you", when it should really be me telling HIM "thank you".


I look forward to this month being more about him.  I love you, Dan.  You are the BESTest ever!

My iso was cranked to 6400, yikes-- I know... but we live in a dungeon (well, that is what it feels like these days with this weather) the light is so poor.

until {day 2}!
April


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
be sure to check it out:  willette design

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So incredibly sweet...the love shines through! :)

April Belle Photography said...

I love blog comments! thank you :) just another thing today that made my day. you're the best.

Post a Comment