Inspiration {an M4H challenge}

All 4 of my kids inspire me with just a look, that perfect sparkle of light in their eyes, their silly grins,  the look that says exactly who they are.

My daughter, bless her heart, is my "go to" always.  Mostly because the boys aren't interested in sitting for long periods, or seeing what beauty comes from the end result.

Now, K is always beautiful!  some days its the mood she's in, or how she did her makeup or her hair that day-- or no makeup at all, or the crazy outfit she came out of her room in, or her school uniform-- or the mood she's in (lol)...  my list could go on forever :)  She is just full of MY inspiration.

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug
edited with Match Stick

Until the next challenge <3
April

2 comments:

Michelle said...

So sweet and as always, beautiful!

Sarah cornish said...

I love the dof of field and conversion! This is just gorgeous sweety! Thank you SO much for entering the challenge!

Post a Comment