{Oplove} Love

As I've said before Oplove has brought great people into my life, people that I hope to continue on knowing, not only as clients, but as friends as well.  I've felt a connection to every one of them in one way or another.  Again, I am so thankful and honored to be part of the Oplove family, that I can give back something very simple to these families.  Its nothing compared to what they do.

This family is full of happiness, despite the hardships they will be facing in the year (plus) ahead.  

With both of us being new to the area... we kinda got lost (never listen to modern technology-- I was told :) in the not so good area of Shreveport-- they still brought their biggest smiles and lots of laughter.  it was great.

Check out this good looking smile!

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


the most beautiful freckles 

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug



hugs like no other hug

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


and a family like no other family

Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug


Thanks so much for the wonderful morning!

Have a safe trip,
April

0 comments:

Post a Comment