Potty training {Sunday Photo Bliss}

Ok. so. the reason behind the photo chosen this week for my photo bliss {inspired by Rita with The Coffee Shop blog} is because my little man is growing up *sigh*.  He decided on his own that it was time for the potty.  We'd worked on it before the move... then the move happened.
He decided the best way to be was-- to be-- running free, with nothing but his Elmo hands.
Gotta love it.

not the greatest picture. but. I HAD to capture the moment, because the moment is what its all about and I want to cherish it. forever.


Photo & Video Sharing by SmugMug

See you in a couple of weeks.  ABP is closed for a family reunion!
We hope you all have a Merry Christmas & a safe and happy New Year!
Love to all!  and... we're outta here!  

xoxo,
abp

2 comments:

Michelle Kirnan said...

April, this is ABSOLUTELY PRECIOUS! I love it in every way. How wonderful that you were able to capture this moment forever. I can't help but chuckle over the thought of you sharing it with future girlfriends, but at the same time cry at the thought that your baby is growing up.

April Belle Photography said...

He put his hands down there and I shot :) I just had to.
Thanks Michelle!

Post a Comment